- Overview The FPV CADDX VISTA KIT MICRO features an ultra-low-latency high-definition digital image transmission, 1080p/60fps video recording and eight frequency channels, allowing eight pilots to fly simultaneously.
- The air unit may become hot during or after operation.
- DO NOT touch the air unit before it cools down.
- DO NOT use the air unit for an extended period when there is no external cooling equipment.
- Otherwise, the air unit may overheat and enter overheat protection mode.
- Keep the antennas of the air unit at least 40 mm apart.
- Keep the air unit away from metal objects or carbon fiber frames.Make sure to choose a position where the transmission will not be blocked during flight.
- In The Box CADDX VISTA KIT MICRO Air Unit (with camera and four M2 screws) × 1
Three-in-one cable × 1
Antenna (MMCX elbow) × 2
CADDX VISTA KIT MICRO (Camera included): 45.8 g
3.9 g (MMCX elbow each)
Air Unit: 44 × 37.8 × 14.4 mm
Camera: 27.4 × 21.1 × 20.1 mm
Coaxial Cable: 100 mm
Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
Transmitter Power (EIRP): CE: <14 dBm
Min. Latency (end-to-end)
Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps): <28 ms
High-Quality Mode (720p/60fps): <40 ms
Max. Transmission Distance: CE: <0.7 km
Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264; Audio format: ACC-LC)
I/O Interface: USB-C, MMCX, 3-in-1 port, microSD card slot
Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
Input Power: 7.4-17.6 V, about 4-9 W
Sensor: 1/3.2” CMOS; Effective Pixels: 4 M
Lens: 2.1 mm, f/2.1
Shutter: Rolling shutter
FOV: 150°(D); 122°(H); 93°(V)
Dimension: 22.1 × 21.1 × 20.1 mm
Weight: 8.2 g