The UP100AC DUO Charger is the 2 channel Max. 100W Balance charger, Each channel is capable of charging all types of batteries, it includes 2 sets fan cooling systems and an internal sensor for controlling fan speed, internal cell balancers, high contrast LCD displays and important warning and safety function.
Input voltage: AC 100 – 240V / DC 11.0 – 18.0V
Charge power: Max. 100W ( CH1 ) / Max. 50W ( CH2 )
Discharge power: Max. 10W ( CH1 ) / Max. 5W ( CH2 )
Charge current: Max. 10.0A ( CH1 ) / Max. 6.0A ( CH2 )
Discharge current: Max. 5.0A ( CH1 ) / Max. 2.0A ( CH2 )
LiIon / LiPo / LiFe / Li-Hv: 1 – 6 series
NiCd / NiMH battery cell count: 1 – 15 cells
Pb battery voltage: 2V – 20V ( 1 – 10 cells )
Balance Current: 300mAh/cell
Dimension: 143 x 115 x 63mm
– Suitable for 1 – 6 cell LiPo, LiFe and Li-ION, 1 – 15 cell NiCd and NiMH and 2 – 20V lead acid batteries.
– Fast Charge, Balance Charge and Storage Charge modes for lithium batteries.
– Automatically controls current rate during charging and discharging process.
– Two independent balancing ports for lithium batteries.
– Five user customizable pre-set / per output.
– Two fan cooling systems with internal sensor for controlling fan speed.
– Batteries can be set to automatically Charge / Discharge or Discharge / Charge up to a maximum of 10 cycles.
– Automatic charge termination if battery temperature gets too high.
– PC-based program can analyze the characteristics of each battery via a USB port, graph of voltage, current and capacity curves with individual voltage of each cell in a lithium pack can be displayed on a PC.
– Temperature probe is required and must be purchased separately.
– PC-LINK USB adaptor is required and must be purchased separately.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.