Welcome to the Real World Dismiss
Building upon the powerful Fortini F4, Furious FPV introduces the all new Fortini F4 OSD, introducing new capability & functionality to simplify setup & redefine your next FPV experience. Hold on – it’s about to get really good.
Utilizing the cutting edge & feature packed Fortini F4 platform, we have introduced BetaFlight OSD, with the full ability to alter every setting you need direct via your transmitter. No need for your PC – just a few simple stick movements, and you’re there – simple and straightforward, just the way it should be.
From PID’s, camera settings, VTx power and beyond, the Fortini F4 OSD builds upon the previous F4 with powerful and easy to use operating capability without the need of a PC. Need more? We added a built in LC filter for even greater video image, allowing you to push the ragged edge with your next FPV ride.
Designed to be nothing but the very best, the Fortini OSD utilizes high performance, low noise 32kHz Invensense 20602 gyros, (5) UARTS, built in Input / Output Inrush Voltage Protection, and the capability to allow S.PORT direct connection with the receiver without any aspect of receiver modification. This massive feature dense packaging offers everything you could ever want from the most sophisticated flight controller available today.
Feature rich and ultra powerful, the Fortini is the full up package, breaking new ground in true FC brilliance. Toss compromise out the window and open your FPV world to the most functional and feature packed FC you have ever seen before.
– Ultra Simplified OSD Interface w/ No PC Necessary
– High Performance, Low Noise, Ultra Sensitive 32kHz Invensense 20602 Gyro
– Five UARTS for Simultaneous Connections of SBUS, S.Port, MSP Receiver, and USB
– UARTS Connection Options for TBS Smart Audio or Immersion RC Tramp
– Integrated Soft Mount Silicone Damping for Maximum FC Functionality
– Inrush Voltage Protection Input & Output via Transient Voltage Suppressor
– High Quality 5V 2A BEC w/ 2S – 6S Voltage Input Range
– Built In Driver Inverter for SBUS and Smart Port Connection
– Separate Power Supply for Gyro w/ LDO for Low Noise & High Accuracy
– 3.3V – 5V Selectable BEC Output for Rx
– Fully Capable to Power Rx via USB Port
– Clean and Easy to Connect 4-in-1 ESC
– Clean and easy to connect VTX have telemetry (Stealth race, Tramp, Unify)
– Additional Serial RX 5 & Optional UART6
BetaFlight OSD – Setup Simplified.
Ditch the PC and enter the world of simplicity & ease. Setup brilliance awaits you with built in BetaFlight OSD, offering full parameter adjustment when it comes to all your flight settings. From camera, PID’s VTx power and beyond, you are seconds away from perfection – no strings attached.
Invensense 32kHZ Gyro – Nothing but the Best.
Fly it like it’s on rails. With cutting edge gyro functionality, the 32kHz Invensense 20602 gyro is the best of the best, offering epic flight characteristics every time you take to the skies. Utilizing low noise & high sensitivity, this gyro makes every flight simply unforgettable.
Simultaneous Connection Functionality – Keep It Social.
With the ability to integrate so many systems into (1) flight controller, the Fortini OSD pushes the realms of connectivity with (5) UARTS, allowing SBUS, S.PORT, MSP Receiver, USB and either TBS Smart Audio or Immersion RC Tramp functionality. Simply put, this bad boy is feature packed in every possible way.
Bad to the Bone BEC – Function Meets Demand.
Massively flexible with high power output, the 2A 5V BEC offers a wide 2S to 6S input range, with the ability to select 3.3V to 5V receiver power & the ability to power the Rx via USB. With this level of flexibility, it’s simply plug & play – Furious FPV has taken the hard work out of the loop.
Input & Output Inrush Voltage Protection – Safety is Key.
Protecting against extreme voltage spikes, the Inrush Input & Output Voltage protection keeps everything safe, making sure transient voltage spikes do no damage.
Camera OSD control/LED Strip functions
BetaFlight OSD and beyond, the FORTINI F4 OSD can control the camera OSD settings as well as LED strip functions. This unleash full customization for your build both performance and appearance.
* The CNC Aluminium Spacers and Silicone Dampers come in random colors: red, blue, purple and black and they are also available for purchase separately.
*From 20/01/2018, FORTOSD Rev.2 includes Additional Serial RX 5 & Optional UART6 (Tx6 with/without inversion [must removed inverter component])
User manual: FORTINI F4 OSD
* How to set Camera OSD and BetaFlight OSD via TX
Resource CAMERA_CONTROL none
Resource LED_STRIP 1 B07
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.