The upgraded redundancy hub
Previous redundancy bus models offered a dual-power with a dual-receiver design, the RB30 allows the user to use a triple redundancy by adding a multiplex port (RX3 IN / SBUS Out) and uses a set of standard XT30 plugs which provides a safe and efficient way to provide power.
Up to 24 PWM channels with overload protection
The RB30 supports connecting up to 24 high-voltage servos with overload protection added to each output channel. Eight of the channels (CH1-8) are equipped with current sensors.
The diversified sensors
The RB30 is an extensive sensor module with a built-in gyroscope that supports model stabilizing functions and includes other diversified telemetry feedback like the voltage, power consumption, altitude, and a lot more. It can be used as an alternative to using a GR or S series receiver.
NFC Switch & Automatic data logging functions
The non-contact NFC switch is an external device that enables the power to be switched on/off on command without the need to plug/unplug the battery connections. Once power is connected, the black-box function is automatically activated and immediately starts recording the data.
- Dual Power & Triple Receiver Guarantee
- High-voltage Servo Supported (Up to 24 PWM servos)
- Overload Protection on Each Channel
- Channel 1 – 8 with Current Detection
- Supports Stabilization Function with Built-in Gyroscope Sensor
- Multiple configuration methods (Lua script and FreeLink)
- Compatible with FrSky S.Port products
- Various S.Port Telemetry Feedbacks (Voltage, Current, Power Consumption, etc.)
- Black Box Data Record Function
- Non-contact NFC Switch Function
- Dimension: 114.4*73.4*18.7mm
- Weight: 100g
- Number of Servo Connector: up to 24
- Operating temperature:-20℃~75℃
- Recommended input voltage range : DC 11~26V
- OUTPUT1&OUTPUT2：SBEC OUTPUT, Continuous Current: 2*[email protected]~8.4V